Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco Loader

Mark W ยท 2018-02-04 12:09

Does anyone have experience with the kobelco loader how are parts to find. Are they comparable to other loaders of the same vintage as far as power and lifting. I have some experience with the excavators but not the loaders. Thanks

Replies5
  1. #1GaryHoff2018-02-07 20:06

    I believe some of the kobelco loaders were the same as the New Holland loaders. Maybe try your new Holland dealer, and see. What model are you looking at?

  2. #2cuttin edge2018-02-07 20:54

    Never seen a Kobelco loader. Depending on the type. We had a Fiat Allis loader and it was fairly bullet proof. Our NewHollands were junk all around. We have a tool carrier Case built by Newholland and it has been ok.

  3. #3dirthog2018-02-08 10:21

    Most of the Kobelco loaders were built by O & K I believe there are still some parts available but not everything. Any Kobelco dealer should be able to help you we still sell a few parts for them yet.

  4. #4excavator2018-02-08 11:00

    The early LK models were rebadged Kawasaki and the WLK models were O&K.

  5. #5Mark W2018-02-09 09:07

    There is a lk950 on auction across the road from where im at I already have a 544 jd but its older and a second loader around would not be the worst thing if it where fairly cheep and reliable oh and thanks for the replies