Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco long reach sk250

Heavydutymech00 ยท 2015-06-15 07:57

Machine at start stays in full rev the whole time new step pump I'm told any ideas guys

Replies5
  1. #1grandkobelco2015-06-15 16:16

    More info. Serial#, hours on machine, any codes on the dash? Has any work been done to the machine recently? Anything else going on except rpm issues ?

  2. #2Heavydutymech002015-06-16 08:28

    Serial is LL09-u1054 Hours are 015426 They say new step pump was installed I know the throttle control rod (basically all thread with small ball joints was broken they replaced that but the engine when started goes straight to full rev and u can adjust it down

  3. #3Heavydutymech002015-06-16 08:32

    Ok sorry new information it isn't reving up all the way it's reving up and once it's being operated it pulsates in and out like the governer is messed up

  4. #4Heavydutymech002015-06-16 08:45

    Can't control throttle speed once machine is being operated

  5. #5grandkobelco2015-06-17 05:36

    sounds like a "A" adjustment wasn't preformed after the steping motor was replaced? I'll send you some information.