Back when Kobelco was tied into CaseNH all their parts manuals were available online. Does anyone know now that they left CNH if there is any thing available online? I've looked but have not been able to find anything. I have a customer with an SK200MkIV log loader, with a 6B Cummins that's looking for a fan hub assembly. It's a Kobelco part and my SK200MkIV parts manual still shows it having a Mitsubishi in it although they started using Cummins in the MkIV series. Since it's a log loader which has been modified extensively there is no serial number left on the machine and Kobelco will not do anything without a serial number. Should be a YQU prefix.
Hi the mark lV used both mitsubishi and Cummins engines. I will see what if I can come up with a kobelco part number for you on Monday. The Cummins 4b 4bt 6b and 6bt should all have the same hub assembly. Does your one look like the picture
Thank you, I have not seen the machine, just going by what the owner said. I will show him the pictures and get back to you. Thanks again.