Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco online parts book

Greg in KY ยท 2013-02-25 16:36

Any ideal where to find an online parts book for a Kobelco SK60? I have given up on finding an actual parts book.

Replies5
  1. #1dirthog2013-02-26 09:39

    There is none as of yet since CNH and Kobelco split CNH took everything down we have been told that they (Kobelco) are working on a new site and should be up and running before long. A dealer should be able to get you a parts book though as they are still available from CNH.

  2. #2Greg in KY2013-02-26 10:31

    Are parts going to get scarce for these? Would I be better off selling it and getting a different brand? I have a 1998 SK60 that I just play with on the farm. It only has 3,200 hours. I put maybe 200 hours on it per year. The place I had been getting parts- a Case Dealer - no longer can get parts except for filters, etc. They sent me to a dealer about 120 miles away for a hydraulic steel tube to a final drive motor. I got sold on Kobelco hoes a few years back when I was working construction. The one I ran was a much better machine than the comparable Cats and Komotsus I sat in. But they were all over 20 ton or so. And this was over 12 years ago. What do you think?

  3. #3tool_king2013-02-26 12:40

    Hi s I might have a pdf file on you machine .What dash number is yours.If needed call me at 1-201-832-1606 work cell. thanks ed

  4. #4Greg in KY2013-02-26 13:33

    Ed, You are a good man. It is a 1998 SK60LC Mark IV Serial #LEJ-0481

  5. #5dirthog2013-02-27 07:44

    Greg a big no Kobelco is just leaving the CNH brand which most everybody will say is a good thing. We are a dealer for both and Kobelco has became worse since CNH got it's nose in the pot. They already have parts comming from there plants overseas and warehouse space we have been told.