Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco pins and bushings

Tags · 2020-02-19 19:17

Just looking for a little advice/help, I have a Kobelco SK115SRDZ that I'm looking to replace the pins and bushings on the end of the stick for the bucket and the pins and bushings for the bucket linkage and "H" bar. I'm wondering if anybody has a suggestion on a place for aftermarket pins and bushings, or am I better off going with the dealer?

Replies8
  1. #1Dave Neubert2020-02-19 20:04

    Google the part numbers I don't think there are any aftermarket

  2. #2Bls repair2020-02-19 21:59

    Get a price from dealer to see where they’re at.

  3. #3Phantom9702020-02-20 22:48

    I have done pins and bushes for Kobelco at 1/3 price of genuine. Even with 800km freight to me. All hardened steel. Excellent tight fit Just a company that specialises in that sort of thing. This is in OZ. My point is check around, use Google. Kobelco genuine stuff is an absolute ripoff. Even any good engineering workshop can knock stuff up as long as you can give them accurate sizing

  4. #4biggerhammer2020-02-22 01:16

    Use this site: https://partstore.cnhexcavators.com Look up your part numbers Then google, save $$$

  5. #5Tags2020-02-22 07:57

    Thanks for all the info so far, I started googling part numbers and searching the web yesterday when I had a minute during lunch, it’s hard to tell whats junk and what isn’t. I also called a couple places that stated they can “supply pins and bushings for all machines” but never heard back. I’m going to have some more time this weekend to sit in front of the computer and peck away at the keyboard for a little bit and see what I can come up with. From the little bit I’ve seen, Kobelco is very proud of the pins and bushings…

  6. #6cuttin edge2020-02-22 11:48

    any machine shop worth it's salt should be able to make them. the shop here sends a guy to take the measurements. sometimes if our guys are busy, we get them to do the install. I sometimes don't realize how lucky we have it here. At one time there was a fair amount of industry here, paper mills etc... machine shops, bearing and hydraulic shops, and all the major equipment suppliers are an hour away at most. makes things easier sometimes.

  7. #7wikit2020-02-26 20:16

    I use this dealer site alot. Sometimes you get lucky and google the part number and find it cheaper.

  8. #8biggerhammer2020-02-27 22:31

    In my area, i turn around and call case because theyre both cnh and i get better pricing thru them