Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco repair manuals

Pane ยท 2013-01-18 18:38

G'day After the last few dramas I've had with my sk120 it's highlighted the need for a workshop manual but I can't seam to be able to find one. I'm after a manual that gives me the basic right through to the complicated maintainence items. My machine is a 98 sk120 mark v super Cheers

Replies6
  1. #1VENT MOBILE2013-01-19 21:03

    Pm me your email I can send shop manual that does sk60-sk200

  2. #2racecoach2013-06-01 12:52

    Hello, I am looking for a service manual for my Kobleco sk60, it is a japanese model and the serial number is I believe LE-21560...

  3. #3Isuru2013-06-08 14:02

    Kobelco Excavators Hello good day for all of you, i need Kobelco SK 200 Mark 3 and Mark 5 work shop manuals!!

  4. #4dancombefarmuk2013-12-26 16:42
  5. #5capnkev2016-08-27 10:57

    shop and operator manual Kobelco ST 130 LC Hi I just got a Kobelco ST 130 LC sn-YPU2291 and am looking for a shop service manual and a operator manual looking for any help. Kevin

  6. #6capnkev2016-08-30 17:53

    OK I found all three from GS equipment in Orlando, Fl They are sending me all three on a flash drive pdf for $50 I guess you can't beat that. No new paper versions available.