Hello fellow Kobelco owners: I have a 1992 model Sk 120Lc 3 Yp 1688. The wiring for the stepper motor on this machine has come loos and now I'm left with a spaghetti bundle of loos wiring. I would appreciate some help how to rewire the step motor. Pictures of the wiring colors would be most appreciated, since the cable from the Cpu doesn't have the same color as the step motor wiring:Banghead
I hope you can still identify between the 4 wire harness and the 3 wire harness coming from the stepping motor. In the 3 wire harness the yellow is not used, the red goes to black on the machine, and the white goes to the violet on the machine. In the 4 pin harness the brown goes to green the orange goes to black the red goes to red and the yellow goes to the white. I hope this helps. Do not mix up the the red wires from the step motor, or the yellow. One of the black wires on the machine goes to ground, the other one goes to the c1 controller, do not mix them up. wes
Tanks for your reply.:notworthy Yes i can still identify between the wire colors. and i will do the wiring when I'm back from work abroad lather this week. I will keep you all posted on the progress. Do the stepper motor require any adjustment to run properly after losing track of his own whereabouts? Some other kobelco owner mentioned something about this a waild ago. And if so how do I proceed to do it?
Grandkobelco! I hope you are still able to assist me in this matter. The wiring on my the machine is different from the one you listed. It is as follow: Main wire color is Green( jacket) From the controller (KPSS) 4 pin contact. Port: B14- Blue, B15 - White, B5 - Red, B6 - Yellow, 3 Pin contact. Port: A 10-Green and Black to ground. Hope you have a clue how to get dis's back in order.