Good Morning to all mate here.. i have a question want to ask about DR ZX pc version...i have bought one last time and i try to copy to my laptop but failed...the original manufator have send me a video..but he is using window xp...now im using window 7...i need us it urgently for my excavator...but i have tried in my desktop with window xp...it come out please enter your license key...but i have no the license key...anyone please help me at all if you got any suggestion..i have no idea about solve the question...kindly need your guys help here...any information please email to me Email address: [email protected] Thanks a lot to all mates here....
you cannot used it on windows 7, it will only work on windows XP.
As far as I'm aware Windows 7 has the capacity to run in XP mode. I believe you must run the 7 based PC or Laptop in "Virtual Machine" for this to work. I'm currently running Windows 7 on this laptop and know that is supports XP just not sure how to do it myself. Surely there are some computer savvy members here that can help.
I could be wrong,buit I have a feeling that Dr's ex and zx are being killed by windows updates.....fwiw,my WinDr. wont open now after the latest update in Win7.....related? Could be.
Sorry for the late reply...thanks to all.. but i have tried in my friend desktop that is window xp..it come out enter the license key...have you guys have any license key?