I would like the "A,B,C," set up procedure for the stepper motor on a SK 150 Kobelco excavator, serial # YMU1939. I have a new stepper motor to install. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
If it's the stepping motor that I think it is I have the procedure on my work computer, be tomorrow before I could get it. I can tell you they are not "plug and play", there is a setup process. Also, take care to never move the stepping motor control arm with engine shut off and wiring harness connected to the stepping motor, you may fry the main controller if you do that.
Hi, if you could send me what you have that would be great.
Crap, I forgot all about this. I'm going to send myself an email reminder to work right now to get that information, see if I can at least get it to you sometime tomorrow.
Cwineck, is your member name you email addy?
the email is [email protected]
I sent you an email with some information, I hope it helps.
hi willie, I have an sk200 mark III and replaced the stepper motor and cant get it to throttle up. does this need to be setup to operate thanks
Would anyone be able to send me the stepper setup procedure for an sk150 mark iv? Thanks
did you ever get this answered as my stepping motor is out also