Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

kobelco sk 50 service manual

anwat ยท 2022-07-24 06:17

hi guys, if any of you has kobelco SK50 service manual ,wish you won't mind sharing it, i have got some excavator ,bulldozer manual , if any of you need , i will share it

Replies20
  1. #1LACHAU2022-07-24 08:37

    Here you are. Good luck. http://www.mediafire.com/file/ufxa6grwnqfmxfh/SK50P_SEA_SHOP_MANUAL.pdf

  2. #2anwat2022-07-25 09:45

    thank you so much bro, wonder if you have kobelco SK330-10 service manual too

  3. #3LACHAU2022-07-25 11:23

    Are you a repairman or a machine owner? you were asking for the documentation of the tiny machine, and now you're asking for the document of the big machine???!!! What's wrong with your SK330-10? You clarify and I will quote the correct chapter of the document needed to send you.

  4. #4anwat2022-07-26 02:56

    Mechanic for sure , i work in heavy equipment rental company and i manage several types brand of excavator and bulldozer, i prepare some service manuals for my guidance on my work I am sorry to bother you friend,if that is not for share i shall respect it too , Thank you for the SK50 service manual I have some service manuals, if you need it you can check it with me, just in case i have it

  5. #5LACHAU2022-07-26 09:37

    Okay buddy, if you use this document to prepare for your guide to your work then I'd be happy to share them with you. Here you are, good luck. https://www.mediafire.com/file/70lyzev2l1ii9kg/SK330_350LC-10_%28ANZ%29_Shop_Manual.pdf/file

  6. #6anwat2022-07-26 11:26

    thank you friend , that's kinda help to me so much ,

  7. #7anwat2022-07-26 11:39

    dear friend @LACHAU , i am dealing with sk330-10 engine check ,valve adjustment and engine oil pressure test, would you mind share the engine data,as i cannot find those in the manual,

  8. #8LACHAU2022-07-26 11:57

    It's in chapter 18 about engines.

  9. #9anwat2022-07-26 21:17

    Well, thankyou , the engine oil pressure is not there, do you mind sharing the engine part so that you won't be bothered for another engine info when needed. I am sorry if ask too much, ignore me if that's improper, beg my pardon

  10. #10LACHAU2022-07-28 02:43

    It means: oil pressure value >39kPA (0.4 kgf/cm2) is OK.

  11. #11LACHAU2022-07-28 03:11

    More detail here. Link to download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/91npq40f7cdfv7r/J08E(USA)+manual.pdf/file

  12. #12anwat2022-07-28 12:03

    thanks @LACHAU ,does that value of 0.4kg indicate an alarm triggering pressure,which means if the engine oil pressure reaches the indicated pressure or below , the alarm will be energized?

  13. #13anwat2022-07-28 12:06

    thank you friend @LACHAU , this will certainly help me through

  14. #14Makar2022-08-25 05:41

    Good day Searching manual for SK024 , help me please

  15. #15LACHAU2022-08-27 01:48

    Here you are. https://www.mediafire.com/file/5lq4nbxknsfg6d3/S5RO0002E+NA+SK024_027_032+Shop+Manuall.pdf/file

  16. #16Makar2022-08-30 02:09

    Thank you!

  17. #17anwat2022-09-03 02:32

    mr @LACHAU i am looking for SK50P part manual ,do you have it?

  18. #18Makar2022-11-18 02:12

    Good day Searching manual for SK003 , help me please

  19. #19jhosy212023-12-25 03:57

    To Mr. @LACHAU sorry if I disturb your time, but I need help, I have a Kubota U50-5s excavator, I need a manual book for repairing my tool, if you would share it with me I would be very grateful.

  20. #20ap9199762025-07-16 21:12

    Good day Need kobelco mini excavator sk015 service manual , help me please