Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco sk03 service

Hardline ยท 2014-12-16 23:45

I had a Customer dropped off a Kobelco SK03 last week with a SN of LE05579. He wants a full service on it. I have looked around for a manual for it but coming up none. I know it a grey market machine. I have crossed all of the filters over except the big return screen in the top of the tank. Also need to know what the oil spec is. Like the hydraulic oil? Thanks in advanced. JJ

Replies6
  1. #1dirthog2014-12-17 10:22

    The chart i have for Kobelco shows the 903's all take the same filter pn. yr50v00006f3 all the Kobelco machine use A46 hyd oil in them

  2. #2Hardline2014-12-19 00:03

    Thank you sir!

  3. #3Mattaltemus2016-10-04 04:35

    Kobelco SK03 1989 Do you know where I can get a service manual for a Kobelco SK03, mine is spiting a lot of oil out of the breather tube, I am afraid of a crack or air blowing by the rings, it does seem like to much air/exhaust is coming out of the valve cover filter. Thanks! I just paid 15,000 for it to Gregg H. from Florence OR, he acted like nothing was wrong with it. I trusted him. And as soon as we started it with a mechanic he pointed out many problems.

  4. #4dirthog2016-10-04 08:00

    You would need a engine service manual it is a Isuzu 4Jb1 engine in that machine. Look at the bottom of the air intake hose and see if it has a crack in it or has been replaces. It does sound like the engine has been dusted though.

  5. #5Mattaltemus2016-10-05 01:28

    Hey thanks for the info! Would you know where I could get a pdf service manual for the Isuzu 4Jb1 engine?

  6. #6dirthog2016-10-05 09:26

    You would have to contact a Isuzu dealer and see if they would provide one have never saw any online.