Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco sk120 LC

Tim Andersen ยท 2019-04-06 15:44

As soon as I engage the hydraulics my machine wants to move forward. Only if I am holding both drive levers back can I engage the hydraulics and stay sitting still. then as soon as I start moving levers back towards what should be neutral, if you will, the machine wants to move. Can anyone help me with this?

Replies3
  1. #1Coy Lancaster2019-04-06 18:55

    Check the travel control valve you may have something in the valve that is messed up.

  2. #2uffex2019-04-08 04:32

    Good day you may have a spring coming loose or broken in the main valve but I would suggest this would only effect one track, make note if this happens only in one direction.Recommend you begin by checking the pilot pressure to the main valve. Kind regards Uffex

  3. #3Kobelco ireland2019-04-08 09:42

    Does the machine try to move one or both tracks