Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco SK130LC wiring diagram

Griffi · 2016-10-05 17:03

I have recently purchased a Kobelco SK130LC serial # YPU 2326. I have ordered a service manual for tbis machine. None of the gauges work. Machine cranks & works. Would like to have the oil & temp gauges working. Have looked for relays & such. Nothing behind or below the seat. Several bundles of wires behind the seat, don't seem to plug into anything. Has heat & air behind the seat, not working. Would like to acquire a wiring diagram if possible. Checked voltage to tbe instrument cluster, none present 24 V. Does have voltage to key & light switches. Checked all tbe fuses in fuse panel behind the seat. All good except the one for cig lighter, blows when you install new one. In tbe process of replacing the throttle cable (quite a job). Anybody out there have one of these excavators, can lend some advice. This is the first excavator I have owned, using to clean up place after some timber cutting. I do have good working knowledge of equipment, have owned & operated several different types for years.

Replies10
  1. #1doubleh2016-10-08 08:57

    Griffi You may already know this but there are crude diagrams on the CNH parts website that will give you a general idea of how components are grouped. http://partstore.cnhexcavators.com/us/parts-search.html#epc::mr48982ar327164 ( I hope that link works) I am in a similar situation with a Kobelco 200. If your manual is the same as mine you will find its no real help. My research indicates that the cluster controllers have issues with cracked solder joints. You might get lucky, otherwise you will probably be replacing it with a Chinese unit. I hope this helps in some way, and keep us posted on your progress. hh

  2. #2Griffi2016-10-08 10:10

    Kobelco SK130LC Thanks for the reply. My service manual just came in at the dealership, haven't picked up yet. So we'll see, how that turns out. This excavator does not have a computer, just relays, haven't found many of those. If i can't figure it out soon, i'll probably just install manual gauges in the cab, for temp, water, & oil. Ordered the O-ring kit to fix the leaks on the controller's. Leaking on both sides. Been cleaning on the machine to trace some wires. Does not look like it's ever been cleaned, few leaks here & there, little time, I'll get some of them. Having trouble locating bottom rollers, HeavyQuip has not been able to match up my old roller. Part # appears to be Kobelco 2416N334/5 (6 could be a 8) it has 3 different brand rollers, but no #'s on any of them.

  3. #3doubleh2016-10-09 10:35

    No computer, I'm envious! I guess I would have realized that if I had actually looked at the link I sent you.... I hear ya on the cleaning. I'm happy that the PO was diligent with the greasing so I'm not complaining. I guess it was easier to store the grease cartridges in the cab. You might give D&E Heavy Equipment Parts a call on the rollers. I was pretty impressed that they spent time researching my aftermarket part numbers just to sell me a $19.00 track pin. Its my understanding that Kobelco changed undercarrage vendors at some point. The earlier DCF part numbers apparently just got dropped out of the system. Good luck and keep posting. hh

  4. #4Griffi2016-10-15 10:28

    Kobelco SK130LC You were right, i received my Service Manual, $195 worth a out $30. Not a lot of help. Mostly diagrams. Not a lot on trouble shooting. Ordered from dealer o-ring kit to repair seeping leaks on both pilot controllers in the cab. Well started taking one apart. Pulled one spool out to find the o-rings, in the kit does not fit this machine. Havent been able to find a break down on the pilot controller (YN30V00002F1) to get the proper part # for the O-rings. My machine also has the extra & breaker circuit on it. Which I hope to be able to,put a hydraulic thumb on later. Depending on the cost. Foot controller & hyd. lines all in place. Plugged off out on the jib boom. I have a pemberton fixed thumb on it now, that will help out. I looked on the CNH parts break down for the pilot valve break down, unable to find.Got the throttle cable on and working, making some repairs on the AC unit now. Low pressure hose leaking & it's 11 ft. long. Had to take the cabinet behind the seat apart to get the hose out. Found a couple broken wires & hoping this maybget the instrument cluster back working, once i get it all back together. Bolts on the AC compressor broken off in the head plate. Just another days work.

  5. #5Paul Lang2018-09-17 13:56

    Did you ever find the right o-rings for those joystick pilot valves? I've got the same issue on an SK120 and just got the wrong o-rings from my dealer for $110!

  6. #6uffex2018-09-17 14:28

    Good day have you checked the joystick pilot valves are Kawasaki ? Kind regards Uffex

  7. #7uffex2018-09-17 14:38

    Opps should have attached the file

  8. #8laycobeau2018-09-17 15:10

    There is a MFP (Martin Fluid Power) dealer in Lincoln You might take the old O rings and joystick to them. You might get lucky and they are stock size. Just a idea

  9. #9TVA2018-09-17 15:14

    There’s British website called “manuals online” you can download your manual for around $20, not sure about your serial number, but they have quite few Kobelco manuals !

  10. #10uffex2018-09-18 03:48

    Good day Griffi If you post what information you have we will try to make trouble shooting instruction. Kind regards Uffex