Can’t figure out how to reset the oil life indicator, I assume it’s a few button combinations but nothings worked. Just got the machine and don’t have a service manual yet Thanks for any help
Hi what year is the machine and are you trying to remove the flashing oil can or reset the hours till next service
Hello, It’s and 06, or 08 maybe would have to double check the number. Reset hours till next service. Now says 10 hours after oil service due, just wanted to reset that. Thanks.
Using the screen change button Go to oil service screen then press and hold screen change button, screen will change but after a few seconds will come back to oil service screen, now let go screen change button and press buzzer stop till screen reaches 0hours, then press screen change button once to save. When oil service screen reaches 500 hours it will flash oil can on screen to let you know next service due
I'd like for mine to simply read in English. I have not figured out how to change the display from Japanese to English.
Thanks. Not sure I know what the buzzer button is. I have the blue circle, which changes screens, then an arrow which if held down relieves hydraulic pressure, and then function change. Under that is Wiper and lights, I’ll try and get a photo.
Attached is my screen set up
The buzzer stop is the one next to the screen change( looks like an arrow pointing to the left)
Thanks. How we when holding down the screen change button after viewing the oil change screen, when it changes back to monitor system ok, it never goes back to oil screen when holding down the button. I’ll keep trying
Hello First post here. I think you have to open display box. There is little rotary switch. To rotate this you can change language one by one. Hope this helps?