After one pump failed both pumps were overhauled but now all right side operations are very slow until i activate any same side operation even a little bit, then pump ramps up and works as it should. Pilot pressure and main pressure is ok. Regulator has been checked again, no obvios fault. No fault codes, no abnormal readings from comp. All operations are super strong only flow is minimum. Any help appreciated.
Hi Rain Did you get anywhere with this issue. I have eactly the same have had pump rebuilt and new P1 and P2 solenoid valves but no use. I read somewhere that there is a compensater that can need an extra nudge to get going but cannot see any thing on the schematic. I know I should take lots of pressure readings to try to isolate the problem but that seems beyond me at this time Regards
hello, at my case the solenoid valve on regulator was mechanically stuck. Used alot of wd40 and got it moving with small screwdriver. Obviously it had some small metal debris from pump failure inside it. Did the other solenoid at same time and now all works perfectly.
Have you tried swapping the regulators or solenoids?
Previously but not since pump rebuild will try swapping the solenoids againThanks
Take some sharp small tool and make sure the piston in solenoid moves freely. And if swapping wont make any difference, swap the regulators- and make sure the little fork that moves the pump side goes properly in place.