Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco SK135 P1 Pump Pressure

Aubrey Phillips ยท 2023-04-24 13:53

I had a P1 pump pressure alarm last week that start intermittently and would clear after running a short time. On Friday it stayed in alarm and would not clear. I dug thru my spare parts and had a replacement cheapo china sensor. Put it in Sunday afternoon and it cleared the P1 alarm. I ran the machine long enough to dig 6 stumps and P1 pump pressure alarm came back. Checked all wiring and everything seems good with wiring. I ordered a replacement thru the dealer this morning and will replace and see what happens. Is there anything I need to check that could cause a sensor failure or could have I got defect sensor? Thanks, Aubrey

Replies3
  1. #1Vetech632023-04-25 07:42

    Replacement what? A new pump? We haven't even had a chance to help you troubleshoot the problem yet. Buying a pump at this stage of the game is extremely unwise. Post your full model and serial number. We have excellent Komatsu guys on here that can steer you in the right direction without spending a fortune on something that may very well not fix your problem.

  2. #2Aubrey Phillips2023-04-26 08:11

    A Replacement P1 Sensor Part #LC52S00002P1 *not a Pump. Its a Kobelco as well not a Komatsu. Model# SK135SRLC Serial #YH01-00334

  3. #3LACHAU2023-04-26 11:19

    You have ordered the correct number of parts. Your problem is non-genuine parts, it's obvious that the quality is not good. To check more closely I thought: 1/- You should measure the voltage applied to the sensor to see if it is correct 5 Volt. 2/- You should re-measure the maximum working pressure of pump No. 1 to see if it is within the allowable limits.