I recently purchased a 2000 kobelco SK 135 srlc and the previous owner had changed the lines around to backhoe or John Deere controls. I've been looking all over for info on how to switch it back to excavator/cat style controls. Any help would be greatly appreciated! My dealer was less than helpful with this matter.
Good day Dalton You may find the attched helpful to trace the cahnge. Kind regards Uffex
SK info
Thanks you, that helped a lot, got it switched back to cat style. I'll post some pictures of the specific lines later for the next person that needs the info.
Good day Dalton That would be an excellent response hopefully more will follow. Kind regards Uffex
This picture is set up as John Deere controls to change to Cat style swap line 1 and 4 then swap line 2 and 3 1 (tan) and 2 (green) are the right stick, 3 (green) and 4 (blue) are left