Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco SK135SRlc Water Pump

DirtyJoeDirt ยท 2015-11-16 22:39

Anyone might have a lead or two on where I could get my hands on a water pump asap? I'm in south FL. Right now I'm :Banghead. Thanks!

Replies5
  1. #1lantraxco2015-11-17 01:51

    Ahem.... serial number? *sigh* There appear to be two choices, early and late... they look similar but the numbers do not cross. If yours is early and your housing is reusable there's a rebuild kit...

  2. #2DirtyJoeDirt2015-11-17 10:02

    Ah, yes, that would be helpful, huh? Forgive me but I was running on reserve last night. S/N: YH01-00892.

  3. #3dirthog2015-11-17 10:33

    Most likely need the engine Sn to tell which pump it uses and you could just go to a Isuzu dealer also.

  4. #4lantraxco2015-11-17 14:08

    That's the early serial number group. Yep, might try Isuzu. I see Kobelco lists the water pump as a VI136500181, backordered. There is a rebuild kit VI1878121251 for $335 from your favorite Kobelco dealer. If you get me the engine model and serial I can check with my sources.

  5. #5DirtyJoeDirt2015-11-17 15:54

    Lantraxco, I'll get those numbers and post them. Thanks for your time!