Kobelco SK140-8: When I adjust the engine "ENGINE SPEED" the machine stops at the step of "MEMORY ENG" and shows an ERROR PUMP on the screen do you know why?
https://youtube.com/shorts/nxfvAIMBqgQ?feature=share
Now, you just need to follow the instructions as shown below. If the error is still there, there is another way (how to get it out after many times facing this error of the Kobelco machine, but the Kobelco documentation does not mention it). Perhaps you have replaced some pump-related (sensor, PSV...) parts with Chinese parts, right?
Did you see the YouTube video link I mention above . Do you know why it's doesn't show MEMORY ENG it only show MEMORY PUMP and the machine stopped. And then maybe 10-15min it show ERROR PUMP.
Sensor and PSV both not the Chinese part. Did you see the YouTube video link I mention above . Do you know why it's doesn't show MEMORY ENG it only show MEMORY PUMP and the machine stopped. And then maybe 10-15min it show ERROR PUMP.
No error code in the history
This model does not have "A" adjustment (Engine Adjustment) function.
Hello sir Do know why when I finished adjustment the machine still low power. No any error code on the screen .
The simple reason is that you haven't finished making a "B" adjustment; it still shows the error "ERROR PUMP". You must make it so that monitor of the machine displays the words "FINISH PUMP" and "FINISH UNLOAD".
Really Thank q sir for ur help.