I have a 1995 kobelco sk150lc Mark III, and the digital board that gives the fuel level and temp just has a bunch of black marks on it. It did work for awhile saying OK and all the other things, but stopped and started doing this. Sometimes you may run the machine for a couple of hours or so and than it will start beebing acting like it wants to work. I've pulled it all apart looked it over sprayed all electrical connections and still no luck any advise?
Had same thing happen , it will need replaced.
Where did you get your part from and how $$$$ was it?
Birkey's in Urbana , and it was about 1000 installed . Birkey's is a Case dealer and also sold Kobelco . Apparently , Kobelco was not happy with sales and pulled out. Call and ask for Steve Bonner , excellent field tech and mechanic .
I think thats good advice, there are some electrical checks that should be done before a expencive dash is installed. I work for a dealer in west mi. wes