Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco sk160 slow functions

paulapex ยท 2014-11-07 07:26

I am having problems with my Kobelco sk160. When machine is started in the morning everything operates correctly, and as long as you keep it running all day it remains OK. But if you shut it off and restart it when machine is warmed up all hydraulic functions are slow. There are no codes on the display

Replies4
  1. #1uffex2014-11-08 13:59

    God day Paulapex It is probable you have a servo (Pilot pressure issue) we have a pre prepared document to check this out "Slow machine No. FARH201071"at excatech.com all you need to do is request this t the web site, if you still have issues please come back to us. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2paulapex2014-11-08 14:26

    Thanks. I requested the document. Hopefully it will solve the issue.

  3. #3paulapex2014-11-11 06:54

    I checked the pilot pump pressure, and it is good. I had both main and pilot pumps rebuilt about a year ago.

  4. #4uffex2014-11-11 11:31

    Good day Paulapex We suggest the following first be sure the engine revolutions comply with specifications, on the pumps you have three proportinal valves one witch is common and the other two relate to each pump , pull the plugs on these two and compare if the speed is resolved. KR Uffex