Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco sk200 controls

Alex85 ยท 2014-05-10 18:48

I just got a 1995 kobelco sk200 and it is a gray market machine. The controls are set up as ISO right now and none of the other settings on the pattern changer are SAE like I want. Does anyone kno what hoses I have to change to switch it over to how I want? I have a green red gray blue a big black and small black coming off the pilots and I believe all the colored hoses at least go back to the pattern changer. Thanks a lot for the help!

Replies4
  1. #1uffex2014-05-11 04:57

    Good day Alex85 Drop a line to [email protected] (Excatech.com) you will receive full instructions. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Alex852014-05-11 05:52

    Ok thanks a lot!

  3. #3Alex852014-05-11 14:50

    I e-mailed them but haven't heard back yet...in the mean time if anyone happened to kno anything I'd appreciate it.

  4. #4Alex852014-05-12 20:22

    Uffex, I had a local mechanic help me out today and we got it all straitened out thanks a lot anyway.