Hi I need some help with this ,I have a kobelco sk200 mark 4....the machine has developed a travel issue out of the blue just like that....the machine has stopped reversing and goes forward but lazy....also when pushing levers for individual tracks you get no movement....when you push both levers the machine goes forward but lazy....when you push the left travel stick forward and the right travel stick back it reverses extremely lazy to almost not at all,can anyone help???
Can anyone assist with this kobelco sk200 mark lV
Do you have a serial number for the machine that you could post. This can help with any additional info that other members can supply to you to help with finding the cause of your weak tracking issue. Are there any other issues with the machine in terms of performance? Best regards
Yqu2944
That's the only issue the machine is experiencing...no reverse...and excavator only goes forward if both levers are pushed together it doesn't move on individual tracks.
Try to inspect the following if you can 1) travel lever connections, if cable operated, check the cables are free and activating to full travel of the spools in the control valve or check its pilot signal pressures if they are hydraulically operated. 2) Remove and check the swivel joint for blown seals. 3) Check the travel motor gearbox oil levels and oil condition. hopefully one of these 3 items may give an indication of where the fault is. If you require service literature , I do have some -III manual information should it be of any help. Best regards
I am not really getting any fluid coming from the swivel joint after I released the lines going toward the travel motor
Apologies, im not sure what you mean?. Is their no fluid coming from the swivel joint when you released the lines and operated the levers for forward travel while the machine is running?
No fluid coming from swivel joint
Any fluid that coming from the swivel joint is extremely weak fluid nothing with pressure
This would suggest that the travel function at the control valve is not being activated as there should be a large amount of flow goin to and coming from the swivel joint forward / reverse ports when the travel function is activated. Locate and check the operation of the travel spools at the control valve.
Okay will check that tomorrow
I have switched the functions and getting the tracks to move ...so currently I have the bucket line on the travel circuit and it's moving
I traced the lines on the travel to a box that looks like a shuttle valve with hoses branching off into different directions...one set of hose go to the joysticks for bucket boom etc other goes to next joystick and the one hose goes to the travel circuit and one goes to the parking brake