Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need some teeth

Shimmy1 · 2024-10-17 23:00

Looking for a place to buy Daewoo bucket teeth. 2713-1221RC is the part number. I believe it's a DH130 adapter.

Replies7
  1. #1Shimmy12024-10-18 10:59

    .

  2. #2Shimmy12024-10-22 22:41

    Literally nobody has any ideas?

  3. #3Shimmy12024-10-30 21:10

    Back to the top, one more time.

  4. #4Shop Dweller2024-10-30 22:11

    Wilson Finley Company. Talk to branch in Greensboro, NC. Talk to Philip. He is good as I have ever ran across in "consumables". Dry personality, but that part can be overlooked. I have equipment all the way back to the early 60s and he has no trouble finding whatever I need.

  5. #5Lagwagon2024-10-31 01:04

    Daewoo Excavator Tooth Point - HYCO Heavyparts We export Daewoo excavator parts including Tooth Point and distribute complete range for Daewoo excavator parts. We're located in Korea and supply Genuine, OEM, Replacement Parts. Our Daewoo Model : S170-Ⅲ, S220-Ⅲ, S280-Ⅲ, S330-Ⅲ, S140-V, S170-V, S220-V, S225-V, S290-V, S300-V, S370-V, S420-V... www.hyco.co.kr I have used these guys before and postage was fast.

  6. #6Shimmy12024-11-05 09:09

    Well, Philip claims to have no ability whatsoever to help find some teeth. Seemed kind of indignant that I was even calling to ask.

  7. #7Shop Dweller2024-11-05 13:02

    Well like I said, his personality is not the greatest. I would have bet the farm on him, but with that being said. All my equipment I have ever owned are Cat, Deere, Link-Belt, and Case. Other than logging equipment such as Prentice, Barko, and Franklin, which they have little to do with. I apologize, I was just trying to help. Not many Daewoo machines in these parts. I could have bought a 210 Daewoo at Richie Brothers Auction with 65 hours and plastic still on the seat for 80k about 12 years ago. But I was concerned about parts availability. Almost bought a new Hyundai a couple years ago, but went with Link-Belt instead, same deal. Although with May Equipment in Lexington a Hyundai is probably a safe buy now. Parts can be a real pain sometimes. I have a 42" Esco bucket for a 210 Case/Link-Belt 210x3 (same machine other than color) sitting behind my shop with Solesbee hydraulic thumb. If by any chance you have esco style locks, I would part with the teeth. Will probably never use that bucket again because the machine has been upfitted for forestry work. Not sure what size machine yours is. I also have a couple teeth somewhere for an Esco from a 9020B Case.