Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco sk200lc mark 4

fodwinter ยท 2024-11-01 18:07

I'm looking for wiring schematics for my excavator. It was sitting for 2 weeks, went to move it and hydraulics are not working except the thumb. Arm rest switch is working, must be something else preventing the hydraulics from being used?

Replies5
  1. #1Kyle Helmke2024-11-06 20:54

    how do you know the lever lock or working

  2. #2fodwinter2024-11-08 02:19

    its a simple NO switch, just take an ohms reading. I'm not getting voltage on the hot to get back to the solenoid. If i knew which one it was, i could troubleshoot this a hell of a lot easier. Any suggestions?

  3. #3fodwinter2024-11-15 16:53

    so i guess no one knows about this?

  4. #4Lagwagon2024-11-15 18:52

    I recently had a Similar issue with an old machine, safety lockout stopped working but I was still getting 24v to the solenoid, I switched it out with multiple other solenoids with the same result, I checked all the wiring and relays and everything was fine, a real head scratcher. I dismantled the lockout switch and found it in good shape but one side of the contractor had just enough grime on it so as to weaken the signal, a quick clean and have not had a problem since.

  5. #5fodwinter2024-11-16 20:31

    @Lagwagon thank you for responded, fixed it today. unsure if it was chewed by a rodent or somehow i pinched it to break the wire but no fuse was popped so it was either off when it broke or a rodent. either way there was ....i think, a wire that was broke that was somehow connected to the "safety" switch for the hydraulics. its in the wire loom and i haven't taken it apart to see where it goes yet, i just needed it to run and get some work down today. Thanks!