Anyone know where I can source a good, inspected, used travel motor for a SK200 mk5, YNT0568. Just need the rotating group with valve plate. I believe it's the same motor as a SK210 mk5, I'll dig through my book for the #s off the final. I tried getting parts for this a few years ago, H&R parts in Cali sent me everything but unfortunately wasn't for the right motor. Sent back and lost money on freight. Ended up buying a "good" used complete final drive from a wrecker in Washington, it lasted 6 months and the duo-cone seal went out, now 2 years and the motor came apart, signs of water in the motor, rust staining etc, they didn't store it properly and it was never looked at internally. Waste of $7k... Now I've got two good finals with junk motors. I wish this machine would just disappear, it is a royal pain to get parts for (other than dealer $$$$) and is a complete POS.. I talked the customer into buying a decent machine we CAN get parts for locally, a 2008 ZX200, he would like to fix the Kobelco for nasty jobs but we might just part it out if I can't source parts to fix the travel motor. Any thoughts? Thanks
Nabco YN15V00007H1 on the backside of the motor case.
Try www.flinthyd.com . They will need every number you can find on the ID plate of that final. Ask for Dennis They don't deal in used stuff that I know of, but they have been able to get me hard to find final drives and parts for them at great prices in the past.