Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

kobelco sk200sr wont change modes

hasa99 ยท 2024-03-17 06:43

Firstly, when rotating the machine, an error code appears (sv-3 two-speed solenoid). Upon further investigation, it was found that the wire from the ECU to the solenoid in question has been cut and bypassed with a mechanical switch. If the wire is reconnected to the ECU, the error message persists. Additionally, the mode selectors H and S do not work; nothing happens when they are selected. FC mode illuminates a signal light, suggesting that the machine may be stuck in FC mode. The machine allso feel to lack power so thats why I think it might be stuck on FC. The Mechatro controller underwent inspection in a and should be in good condition. Therefore, I have concluded that the issue might be in the software, as the Mechatro control unit is not original. I have a handy checker software, but I need assistance on how to connect it to the RS232 controller. Specifically, I need guidance on what to connect to the DL (datalink?) pin.

Replies1
  1. #1hasa992024-03-27 11:37

    Is 20KS400.hex file same as 20KS0400.hex? Because I have sk200sr and correct flash file fot it would be 20KS400.hex but I got only 20KS0400.hex in handy checker files that I got. Does anyone know is there a difference between them or does someone have correct files for me serial number is YB01-01001~01555