I have a SK210 that the hyd. is slow all over. This problem happened all of a sudden and I'm wondering if anyone here has an idea what I should check first. There are no error codes on CPU and the engine doesn't lug down or seem to be under a load when controls are in neutral. When I swing the machine and work the bucket the swing speed increases. I've worked Case equip. for years and now working on my own so this is kind of new to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advanmce
Good day papac57 We suggest you begin with the basics test the pilot pressure at low engine speed and full engine speed come back with the result and we will try to mve foward, you can find additional informatioon at Excatech.com Kind regards Uffex
Ok I'll check on this and let you know what I find. Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.