Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 331 1997 model

ABD ยท 2014-12-22 11:06

Bobcat 331 what is the valve beside my left foot for? It will push in and out but makes no difference in anything that I can tell???

Replies4
  1. #1Tags2014-12-22 18:44

    I don't know for sure, but it is probably for the high speed travel.

  2. #2willie592014-12-22 20:09

    High Speed drive is a button on top of the blade control lever on a 331. That pedal at your left foot should be for the auxiliary hyd pipes that run down the side of the boom/arm.

  3. #3ABD2014-12-23 12:27

    I thought of that but was hoping the valve would be for the controls. Backhoe or Trackhoe style operation?? Or does anyone know if there is such a switch on a 1997 331? I just recently bought this 331 and I think the biggest thing is someone has cut and re-wired some and not some of the wiring to the electric solenoids. They have also had both the valves out of the block that bolts to the swing motor. Any one got a diagram for the wiring and some pictures of the valves???? Please help.

  4. #4willie592014-12-23 19:20

    What's the machine serial number