Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco SK210-8 – Hydraulic Flow Rate Stuck at 220 L/min in Breaker Mode (B Mode Flashing)

JHolmes13 · 2025-07-14 10:13

Hey all, I’m running into an issue with my Kobelco SK210-8 while trying to operate a hydraulic breaker attachment. The machine allows me to enter Mode B (breaker mode) , but the flow rate stays stuck at 220 L/min , no matter what "SET" number I choose. The breaker symbol just keeps flashing, and I can’t lock in any new setting. We are attempting to run a hydraulic driven magnet attachment, but the auxillary flow on the machine is way too high to safely run the magnet. What I’ve Tried:​ Entered Mode B correctly via the MODE button (breaker icon shows and is flashing) Used the arrow buttons to cycle SET levels (SET 1–8), but flow stays at 220 L/min Restarted the machine several times after topping off fluids Checked foot pedal position Symptoms:​ Flow rate reads 220 L/min and won’t change B Mode keeps flashing (never goes solid), same with A mode. No manual installed, and can’t find a way to clear or reset the code using the available buttons Main Questions:​ Can I reset the auxiliary pedal manually or confirm it’s not partially engaged? Anyone else dealt with flow lockout when the pedal isn't fully at zero ? Is there a two-button trick on these SK210-8s to force a reset or lock in settings? Trying to avoid a service call if it’s just a pedal reset or software quirk. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Replies2
  1. #1LACHAU2025-07-15 08:54

    When you select the "B" mode, the machine will only operate with one pump, and the maximum flow of one pump is 220L/min, so you cannot increase it any more.

  2. #2LACHAU2025-07-15 10:38

    You also can refer to this post: HeavyEquipmentForums