Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco SK210 lc3

Asapandy007 ยท 2016-12-26 19:52

Pump issue?

Replies8
  1. #1Asapandy0072016-12-26 19:57

    Screen 14 indicated pressure present work KOEO so I replaced both HP sensors. That problem is resolved but I seem to be loosing 2 pump flow intermittently. All of the sensors check out ok in the monitor and no fault codes. I suspect a mechanical failure of a pump proportional solenoid but I'm open to suggestions

  2. #2Asapandy0072016-12-26 20:23

    Software version 8.0

  3. #3Asapandy0072016-12-26 20:34

    There is noticeable travel deviation. With the idlers up front traveling fwd the machine has a surge of energy and a slight pull to the right. When sticking out and booming up....running each circuit independently you can hear the engine surge and notice the cycle time speed up when the second pump kicks in. Sometimes both pumps stroke up and perform normally. I crossed the lines going to the independent travel spool and the deviation remained to the right. Pump pressures match on screen 14....I think there is a swash plate angle issue but I haven't seen a solenoid fail within range before....no code?

  4. #4Asapandy0072016-12-27 20:23

    Anyone?

  5. #5rmllarue912016-12-27 20:33

    Pick each track off ground paint a pad and witness the time it takes to make a revolution. Monitor engine rpm and measure cycle times for each function. Pull an oil sample and check filters for signs of internal failure. How long has it been doing it system voltage has it be cursed by witch ?

  6. #6John C.2016-12-27 20:55

    You should give it some time for a knowledgable person to respond. While Kobelco is a fairly popular brand there aren't many wrenches the have a lot of experience on them. There are a couple that frequent this board but they may not check the threads on a regular basis.

  7. #7Asapandy0072016-12-28 15:14

    Thanks for the guidance guys. I'm new to the forum so not quite sure what to expect. I'm going to swap pump proportional solenoids this evening and see if my travel deviation changes sides.

  8. #8Asapandy0072016-12-28 15:18

    It could be cursed. I'm going to measure all of the cycle times I have a list of the specifications