Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco SK210LC

Coy Lancaster ยท 2018-02-27 13:00

Im looking for a front windshield or a complete cab for a Kobelco SK210LC $/n YQO8-U2164 if anyone has any information I would appreciate it, thanks in advance.

Replies6
  1. #1excavator2018-02-27 19:22

    Check with Brikers in British Columbia, Canada. Brikers.com, great people to deal with.

  2. #2hillbillywrench2018-02-27 21:37

    I ordered a windshield and sunroof from Hayden Equip. In Springfield, MO for a SK250 LC a couple of years ago. Had no problems with them.

  3. #3Coy Lancaster2018-03-14 12:34

    Thank you I'll check them out. Sorry I didn't answer sooner.

  4. #4Coy Lancaster2018-03-14 12:35

    Ok Thank you I'll check them out.

  5. #5drag1line2018-04-17 15:56

    Sir, You might want to check with your local dealer, Scott Machinery Kobelco does have those parts in Texas. Else, you might check with Feenaughty Machinery in Portland Oregon, who specializes in Logging machinery. They remove new cabs for logging cabs. Good Luck

  6. #6Coy Lancaster2018-04-18 12:18

    Ok thanks for the info I'll check it out. that