Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco sk300 1997, hidraulic trouble

rugalde_cr ยท 2013-12-11 23:21

Hi, I need some help , three troubles: 1- Both PUMP are 700 psi loaded at neutral in FC, S and H modes, but perfect at D mode. 2- ANY combined movements between BUCKET and BOOM can be performed. 3- RL TRAVEL is a little slow only in a single travel operation. In D mode, both pumps work fine, and in neutral is 0 PSI ** Questions: There is a relation between these troubles? There is a procedure to check and Adjust the pressures of the different relief valves at control valve . I have the shop manual, but all I can find is a table of the pressure of the different circuits to be adjusted at the regulator but not about relief pressures. Comments are welcome and very appreciate. Regards Tiko

Replies1
  1. #1rugalde_cr2013-12-14 08:45

    First Thing, somebody know what is happening about 700 psi at H, S & FC modes? I thing is about main relief valve or something with the negative control pressure.