Hey guys recently brought a 2005 kobelco sk50sr3 I need to change the pattern from John deer to standard CAT pattern It is not fitted with the valve to change over so believe I need to change the hoses. Would any body know how to do this and be able to walk me though it and what hoses to swap. Thanks Dimi
Good day Its is well documented on the excatech.org website go Library >Hydraulic > How2 v scroll down to How to change the operating pattern if we can help some more drop us a line. Kind regards Uffex
I have just gone to this Page and have asked for access
Good day a few folk have had an issue downloading from the site I will look into ASAP meanwhile I will post it to you. Kind regards Uffex
Thank you that will be great
Im guessing it has something to do with this valve block
Are you sure there isn’t a pattern change valve under the operators floor or on a side panel under the door where you get in and out? You want to be sure to change the pilot lines from the joysticks to the control valve, not the lines that come directly off the valve and go to the cylinders.
No there isn't a valve there as far as the previous owner knows when he brought it new he didn't get the valve installed as he only drives in backhoe pattern so had them set it up like that. Under the floor where you get in and out of is where the battery is there is no valve there