Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco sk60 hour meter reading help

StevieV ยท 2024-01-23 19:06

Anyone know the kobelco sk60 year 2000 meter? Is this 22k hours or 2.2k hours. Also how reliable are these machines and are parts available. Thanks in advance!!!

Replies3
  1. #1kp1002024-01-25 07:52

    Had a 1995 SK60 Mark III. Your hours showing on that monitor are 2216 hours. Now while I bought mine used with 5500 hours on it I had to buy 2 monitors for it while I owned it. The used monitors came with different hours so I bet that machine is no different. I had main computer issues and they are rare to find used and no longer available new. Machine was a great machine but with the electric gremlins and no parts available I sold it while it was working good. A search of used will show the weak parks are all bought up from salvage and scrap yards. Mine came with 24" tracks that stuck outside the blade 6" on each side. Had a 7' stick with Wain Roy coupler.

  2. #2StevieV2024-01-25 08:15

    You think this is the same case for 2000 model or is it all kobelcos those years

  3. #3kp1002024-02-05 08:27

    I don't know about that year but defiantly worth checking out at a Kobelco dealer. See if part is available and get price. $$$$. I also would get part number for that year and see if you can find it in a salvage yard. If the salvage yards don't have them its a pretty darn good indication they are a problem.