Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco SK60 info

Prrt1man · 2025-11-12 20:45

Group I just purchased this excavator and I am looking for some more information about it. I have contacted my dealer and they can’t find any information or manual for it. Sn is LE-04449 any info would help me out. I have searched for weeks trying to find the proper manual for this but all I can find is for Sn numbers 11xxx and above. I have electrical issues and would really like to get a wiring diagram for it thank you in advance. Sam

Replies6
  1. #1john_circumnent2025-11-15 05:13

    If you can't find it at the dealership, you can turn to digital retailers, eBay, or other reliable sources. You can check here .

  2. #2Prrt1man2025-11-15 07:17

    I wish I could find it digitally! I can’t find anything. Everything I can find is for newer models. 11xxx and up. My serial number is LE-04449. If you have a good source please share it with me. E-bay has been no help.

  3. #3john_circumnent2025-11-15 07:22

    The serial number looks different, but this will probably work for you as many of the components are the same.

  4. #4dirthog2025-11-15 10:09

    Think you will find that is a K903 not 60 the sixty was a more rounded machine in shape.

  5. #5excavator2025-11-15 11:56

    I agree, looks like a K903. The K903, or the SK03 if it is a grey market machine serial numbers ran from approx. 3401-5628. Many people put newer model decals on machines to make them more saleable.

  6. #6Prrt1man2025-11-16 15:38

    I think you guys are correct. I did some research and mine definitely looks like the K903. So where can I get a manual for that one?