Having troubles with a 2016 Komatsu faulting out the Rear swash plate sensor. Have me 5volt refernce switch P28 to P27 and my E code went away replaced sensor like troubleshooting tree says. Code came back within 10 minutes. Ohmed out new sensor per komatsu specs and was way low. Waiting on new sensor to show up now. Is there anything I am missing?
You can either post your machine model and S/N or paste the page with error description.
I don't have shop manual for this machine. Can you or somebody post error DKR1MA description?
Looking only at the schematic... I would disconnect the CP01, P27 & P28 connectors and check the signal lines C for continuity and against ground (chassis). Power supply for both sensors comes from the same pins 6 & 18, so if the fault is constantly occurring only on one sensor it can't be a power supply problem. It could be a loose connection on points AR and DR but that's highly unlikely. After installing new sensor you could connect multimeter and measure voltage or even cut the line and measure current. If it works for 10 minutes and then drops to low ohm it's sounds like is overloaded, heats up, burns and shorts out. That should mean that there is a wiring issue and the sensor acts as a fuse. Check the fuses for correct rating! I'm not sure is this a potentiometer type of sensor. If it is, I would check also check his stroke mechanically. Maybe there is something wrong with the actuating part inside the pump which is pushing the sensor "over the limit". Please come back anytime and write what was the conclusion.
The new sensor from dealer did not show up today will keep you updated once I get it