Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco sk60 mark 5 don’t start

Schüttmeister · 2018-09-06 14:28

Kobelco sk60 accera mark 5 1996 won't start. When turning the key the fuse break before the starter turns. Problem started after using Aux battery from truck with wrong polarity.. Anyone who can help me with wiring diagram for the machine? Thanks

Replies6
  1. #1laycobeau2018-09-07 09:30

    I would unhook the alternator first then start pulling fuses for the electronics dash ecm tcu ac radio and so forth. should not have hurt the lights or starter

  2. #2Schüttmeister2019-02-07 16:28

    Thanks for the tip. I tested to start the machine with a cable directly to the starter. Engine starts and runs well after disconnecting the stop solenoid. Since the fuse break when trying to start with key and also when turn on the pre-heat function I start to trying to find the diode for the heater relay After removing half of the interior behind the seat I found the diode attached to a cable. When removing this the machine starts with key Now the problem is that the stop solenoid (when connected) activate when starting the machine. When I start (after some hours since last test) the engine starts and run for 2-3 second before the stop solenoid active. I have to buy the power to make the Solenoid release. After this it activate directly when the starter is activate, before engine starts. I have tested to change the timer module, (not 100% sure if it is the right one) but the new one activate the Solenoid as long as it is connected. Can it be more diodes? Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks

  3. #3TVA2019-02-07 16:40

    If you have a multimeter you can check diodes.

  4. #4uffex2019-02-08 06:19

    Good day If the New Holland E80 wiring is good for you drop me a line. Kind regards Uffex

  5. #5Schüttmeister2019-02-08 13:20

    Yes please send it over. Thanks

  6. #6LACHAU2019-02-09 01:35

    Here you are.