Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco sk60 monitor problems

08 Ford Roush ยท 2015-01-20 20:00

Hi all new to this forum. Glad to find help so close at hand. The monitor on my Kobelco works part time and lately not much at all. When not working i also have no voltage output from the alternator causing the unit to stay running but to stop all other functions. i do have the service manuals but they are hard to read. I was hoping someone had a troubleshooting step-by-step flow chart to find the cause of the problem. The excavator runs good and when the monitor does work shows an OK symbol on the screen. Oil pressure and water temps are fine and unit cold starts fine even at below freezing temps. Thanks in advance for any help i receive,Stephen

Replies1
  1. #1peni03022024-08-17 23:09

    I have the same I would like to figure. Looks like this site is worthless, 9 years and no response to your question.