Any one know where I can find good quality pins and bushings better price than cat for a 302.5 mini excavator THANKS for any help
I have a Takeuchi TB125 and I have done some research on the pins and bushings. Honestly you might be better off finding the original size of the pin and ordering stock from McMaster-Carr and cutting that down to the size you need. Same goes for bushings. Even if you need to make friends with a local machine shop to add grease passageways and grooves and such, you'll still be at less than half of the price invested. My TB125 has a 35mm pin for the bucket, which comes out pretty close to 1 3/8". I bought 3' of round stock from McMaster for $56....the Tak pin is $310. I can make 3 pins for $56 which makes them about 10% of the price (90% cheaper) than the OEM tak pin. I chose an alloy that's a bit harder than plain soft steel but isn't so hard that it breaks. Will keep you posted how it holds up, but so far so good.
I bought a Takeuchi original equipment bucket pin for my TB125 at Anderson Equipment for $37.45. $310.00 is way too much.