Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco step motor a adjustment

Kevlar ยท 2022-11-28 12:08

Has any one with sk210lc kobelco had a cpu condition code while doing a A adjustment When u get to step 4 in storing memory. Sk210-9-acera mark9 Sn#yq08u1519 Build date 4/2004

Replies9
  1. #1Kobelco ireland2022-11-28 14:59

    That can come up for a few reasons the usual suspects are faulty motor, the ball joints on the throttle arm are seized or the max stop bolt needs to be adjusted. Does the condition error appear at low or high rpm during A-adjustment

  2. #2Kevlar2022-11-28 15:35

    Only at the high when it is learning the memory. I've checked all ball joints there fine Do note every thing was working fine till I started getting a stepp motor d.c. code but it worked. Bought new one decided to go ahead and put the new one on b 4 it got me in a bind and little did I k it had to be a major project. After changing the old one the screws worked out and was binding it up new one keeps buzzing so I took it off and put the old one . Started the a.b. adjustments let's me go all the till no# 4 and puts out cpu condition error and wount go any further what in the world am I missing. Thank you in advance.

  3. #3Kevlar2022-11-28 16:29

    Kobelco Ireland When I. Removed the cover on my old stepping motor it has a limiter switch . We're does the shalft have to be or does it matter cause it most probably is way off . But I can't find anything on where it should be and of course I don't mark it .will this give a cpu condition error code?

  4. #4Kobelco ireland2022-11-28 16:42

    The limit switch only sets the stop position. Remove the arm off the motor and start the a-adjustment when it is in step 2 (stop gap) re attach the arm and adjust it so the lever is within 1mm of stop bolt. Then continue with a-adjustment when it is going through step 4 go back and watch to see if lever hits the max stop bolt. If it does this will cause the condition error. If it does you need to adjust the max stop bolt out 1 turn and re do a-adjustment till it completes the a-adjustment

  5. #5Kevlar2022-11-28 17:09

    That's the best information I have have since I started messing with it thank greatly . I was thinking I've burned-out my cpu. I'll keep you posted thanks again.

  6. #6LACHAU2022-11-29 04:16

    First, Your machine is not SK210LC-9!!! Because SK210LC-9 is mounted by a Hino J05E engine which is common rail type, It doesn't need A adjustment!!! I'm assuming your device is a dash 6 model or older then it has a stepper motor so an A adjustment calibration must be done.

  7. #7Kevlar2022-11-29 11:22

    Lachuan: You are absolutely correct I've suspected for a while something was right with what the dealer sent me .so I contacted another dealer had them give the correct information, thank you for the insight Now maybe I can get this straight from here .everyone has been awesome. I'm in search of a service manual for it now . I absolutely love this machine it is one of the best I ever had hands down .

  8. #8Manuelmatic222022-11-30 08:55

    the kobelco service manual for many models of the sk210lc are listed

  9. #9LACHAU2022-11-30 09:42

    Sorry!! My nickname is LacHau (It means a person, typically an old one, who is considered archaic or conservative in attitude or tastes) , not Lachuan!! Regarding the service manual, please note the exact serial number of your device so that I can help you. The other way, you can take a photo of its monitor, I can also know its model