Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco swing motor & reduction unit loose.

OldStuff ยท 2010-04-12 18:13

I bought the machine this way and hope it can be repaired as the undercarriage is 95% +. I do not have it apart yet but one of my thoughts was to machine taper the holes and use things like on the flanges of large truck axles. Advice from anyone that has had this problem will be apprciated ! Anyone have a shop manual for a K907C SN 05268 ? ? OR other parts ? Old Joe at 319-759-1280

Replies1
  1. #1mitch5042010-04-12 23:30

    I have a good friend who has a k907c. we have fought the swing gear to a draw but his main problem is the swing bearing is worn out. the rest of the machine is excellent. he may consider selling it as a parts machine. you may be onto something with the tapered sleeves:drinkup In similar situations I have used straight press in or weld in sleeves. or you can drill everything out one size larger. good luck