Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Aprils work

ddigger ยท 2010-04-12 14:43

Heres just a bit of the stuff thats been happening this month, mostly clearing and demo, on a levey widening job.

Replies14
  1. #1ddigger2010-04-12 14:51
  2. #2excav8r2010-04-12 16:58

    that looks like a good time

  3. #3bushcat2010-04-12 21:21

    Gotta luv demo work

  4. #4Aliate2010-04-12 22:13

    how do you get demo work like that? Id love some of that

  5. #5CM19952010-04-13 01:12

    Interesting project and a nice loaded dump trailer, you obviously know your way around a demo site.

  6. #6phamthebac2010-04-13 03:49

    Do you know that website. I searched Google, but i didn't found anything besides this topic __________________ eagle air conditioning compressor Fire Truck

  7. #7ddigger2010-04-13 11:08

    cm1995 wrote Thanks for that, yeah more yrs than I care to think about. Heres a tree tipping over in front of the house I wrecked, sorry about the dialog in the background I was on the phone in the machine telling of a bee log. YouTube - HPIM2337.MPG

  8. #8dayexco2010-04-13 20:55

    only criticism i have....is the stick on the cable..."what if"...you'd have severed it? i don't know if it's power/tv/phone...any of which are necessary services. i feel you should have had a competent arborist there to take that tree far enough down to make it not an encumbrance on what you wanted to get done there

  9. #9ddigger2010-04-13 21:07

    See thats the differance with not being there, I did know. And we had an arboriston site.

  10. #10dayexco2010-04-13 21:19

    well, your picture is VERY deceiving then......it looks like the stick of the excavator was resting on the cable...if if wasn't? no biggie

  11. #11maddog2010-04-15 08:01

    what happened to the bees, they look like honey bees?

  12. #12ddigger2010-04-15 08:44

    We had an outfitt remove them unharmed.

  13. #13gasfield315c2010-04-16 22:39

    i would have just whipped out the gas can and had honey on my biscuit that morning...haha:guns

  14. #14maddog2010-04-17 08:17

    :drinkup:drinkup:drinkup