Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

koblec wheel loader 100 model I think

fendtman ยท 2009-01-12 07:30

looking for small wheel loader what is the story on the koblec models, now owned by fiat? Is it an odd ball with parts hard to find and expensive, or something that is ok to own for the long term. looks like a handly little loader.

Replies6
  1. #1dirthog2009-01-12 09:16

    kobelco wheel loader most of them were made by O&K for them I believe we sold a couple of used ones being a Kobelco dealer most parts are in stock at factory but they can be pricey they did not make a 100 only a 200 and what was called a WLK 15 & WLK25 not sure what they were

  2. #2fendtman2009-01-12 09:21

    your right I think it was a 200 model not 100. any suggestion for a good loader that size, something that parts are reasonable, will be around in time to come, or at least use componet parts, that wouldnt have trouble getting.

  3. #3finaldrive2009-01-23 22:46

    Here's what I know on Kobelco loaders. All loaders were joint venture machines. LK-II series were with Kawasaki. Parts availability is fair, but expensive. LK-A series, I don't remember who they collaborated with. Parts availability poor, very expensive if even available. WLK series was with O&K Trojan. Parts availability fair, but expensive. TLK series was with Ford/New Holland if I remember correctly and is a loader backhoe. Parts are scarce and expensive. If you have more info on the model or a serial number I can probably give you better information.

  4. #4fendtman2009-01-28 07:38

    model number lk200 serial rk0111a i believe

  5. #5drag1line2009-02-05 16:46

    LK machines were actually made by Kobelco Japan. Market is not large in Japan, so production stopped and the joint venture with Kawasaki began. Note, in Japan, Kobelco makes or made the excavators for Kawasaki and yes a few made it here. I digress. The TLK was not Ford/NH, but Fermac that is now owned by Terex and is the old Massey Fergison Company. Confused yet?

  6. #6finaldrive2009-02-19 23:07

    LK200A is what this machine is. See my previous post for the not so positive news.