Greetings to all from Hermosillo, Sonora Mexico. My first post in this forum. I need some help with a Kodelco SK210CL-9 excavator, Serial number: R0003573, Product identification number: YQ13-10215. The machine belongs to a client and it has some serious electrical problems due to having been submerged for some time. The owner purchased several wire harnesses and apparently his mechanic quit halfway through the harness installation. We need the complete electrical diagrams (or better yet...the complete shop/service manual) for the above mentioned Kobelco excavator so we can get it up and running. The manuals we've located online are for Asia and Oceania and are not correct. Any help with locating this information would be greatly appreciated. My email: [email protected]
I think I one . I will send it to you .
Thanks in advance tool_king.
Email sent .
Would you give me a copy also. I actual need the wring diagram of Kobelco SK-350LC-8 but couldn't find it anywhere. This one would also help.
What's your email address ?
[email protected] Sorry for being late. I got busy at work. Do you know anywhere I can buy Kobelco wiring diagram?