Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Koehring/Skytrak 8038 service manual or Wiring diagram

WR Dave · 2020-10-21 10:55

I just acquired a 1995 Koehring/Skytrak 8038 telehandler and the previous owner(s) were not very good at wiring so it has a rats nest of wires and most functions are not operating correctly. Is there access to a service manual or a wiring diagram that anyone knows of? I have found several parts manuals for this machine but that doesn't help with the wiring specific locations. Any help is much appreciated. WR Dave

Replies2
  1. #1mpsole072021-10-24 12:47

    Any luck finding something? I’m in the exact same boat with the same machine.

  2. #2Roberth982024-12-09 09:55

    I am in the same boat to a degree, I do have the electrical systems group drawing , but I'm looking for a service manual, I'm wondering how big of a difference there is the 8038 and 9038. The 9038 service manual is easy to find