Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

komastu PC 85

digger12 ยท 2012-11-13 16:19

Hi am looking for a second hand komastu 85 -6 main hydraulic pump any one able to help .

Replies12
  1. #1SVIPD2012-11-13 16:23

    Try Fraley Tractor 509-884-7117

  2. #2digger122012-11-13 16:39

    Have you a email for these boys Many thanks

  3. #3cps2012-11-13 18:20

    You maybe able to get your own repaired, were are you based at? Aiden

  4. #4digger122012-11-16 12:15

    Was down that road but they say you canning get new parts

  5. #5SVIPD2012-11-16 12:21

    Do you have a serial number of the machine?

  6. #6SVIPD2012-11-16 12:24

    Or a part number would greatly help. a pump or final drive tag info would help to determin if it is bosch etc. flange information. I can get you a good reman unit.

  7. #7digger122012-11-16 12:47

    Komastu tell me they had problems with these pumps and will only sell me a new pump .Ok thanks will get some details for you

  8. #8SVIPD2012-11-16 12:54

    I used to work for Komatsu and we told everyone that, you think they want to search for a pump that has been used that may last 20 minutes or 3 years? Especially when shipping to Ireland, We can find you a used one or rebuilt one at a fraction of the price. Like I said I just need more information. If I get a serial number I can contact Komatsu for a Part number and cross it to a new or reman unit for you. It would have to ship out of Chicago IL but if your interested we could make it work. If you have any questions feel free to call me at work, my direct line is 815-748-0214 Thank you

  9. #9digger122012-11-16 12:58

    Hi thats no problem will get you details of machine and forward them to you many thanks in mean time

  10. #10SVIPD2012-11-16 13:01

    Anytime, I may be new to the forum but we are a community and in my mind you build your community. I don't care if I sell it to you at cost, If I can help out one of my fellow forum members than Im happy

  11. #11digger122012-12-04 11:57

    Hi there i not details its a pc 78 mr sn h01001958 hope you can sort some thing out many thanks graeme

  12. #12digger122012-12-19 14:27

    Hi this there any one can help me out with hyd pump for PC 78 sn h01001958