Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu 135A-1

tucker42776 · 2024-04-28 21:27

Does anyone know if any other tractor has the same lift valve assembly as the 135A-1 PN 709-62-31201? Thanks

Replies6
  1. #1epirbalex2024-04-28 22:23

    It looks like this is the only model with that part number , usually this parts catalog will show all the Komatsu's with the same part https://k-part.777parts.org/spare/komatsu/709-62-31201/

  2. #2tucker427762024-04-29 01:42

    Thank you for the info. Unfortunately, they do not have the part. I've searched everywhere with no luck.

  3. #3nicky 68a2024-04-29 01:53

    These 135’s are a rare animal. Back in the 90’s I had one on demo and one on hire from Komatsu dealer.I drove one myself after the 9G broke down and I was pushing 24’s with it. People said it was a D7 with D8L blade size and just show. Well,it proved us all wrong.Both were superb travtors punching above their weight. One was purchased by a contractor I still hire to this day.It was a great machine and clocked up around 8000 trouble free hours.Then it have problems with valve blocks and brakes etc.Parts were horrific in their cost and often 6-9 months from the dealer. Eventually, the tractor was sold off cheap. This is often the problem with running older Komatsu machines

  4. #4chidog2024-05-01 01:49

    They are equal to a D8H or K. Being rare parts are the issue I suppose.

  5. #5epirbalex2024-05-03 17:34

    Are you prepared to import the parts ? Komatsu has a large market share in NZ because of the service . If you can figure out how to pay , sort transport and border issues you will get the part if it exists . Then there is the second hand market both in NZ and Australia . This company has US branches , not sure if they wreck machines in the US but do here . Porter Group USA Locations : CEG www.constructionequipmentguide.com

  6. #6tucker427762024-05-11 02:06

    Thank you