Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu 200Lc-8 Monitor Screen

excavatorr ยท 2012-05-11 21:36

Hello, I think my machine is running low on pressure. I know there is a way you can get into service mode on the LCD monitor screen in the cab and get into I think it's called service menu or mechanics mode or something. From in there I can see what the Komatsu dealers can see. Question is how do I get into this. It is just as simple as pressing a few buttons but which ones Thanyou

Replies7
  1. #1JGS Parts2012-05-11 22:24

    mate are you sure? i think you need to have the komatsu diagnostic tool like the cummins inline 5 or something i think.

  2. #2John C.2012-05-11 22:35

    PM your email address and I'll send you the book in PDF format.

  3. #3jey_c2012-05-12 00:08

    No need for diagnostic tool. Use the integrated monitoring system this is all you need

  4. #4excavatorr2012-05-12 17:48

    Its as simple as pressing some buttons on the monitor at start up or soemthing

  5. #5excavatorr2012-05-12 17:50

    Pm sent mate cheers much appreciated

  6. #6digger_hunter2015-01-19 10:25

    Hi guys, Just wanted to find out if Komatsu do anything like a CAT SIS for their excavators at all? If its possible to access all the service features via the monitor service mode, does anyone know where i can get hold of the following service manuals? PC120-7/8 PC200-7/8 Cheers

  7. #7fackih2015-01-23 11:19

    :notworthy