Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu 210-10

Rooster75 · 2024-07-16 15:09

Can anyone tell me what these codes are? Machine runs fine. We replaced injection module valve and it hasn’t thrown any codes in a couple weeks till today.

Replies7
  1. #1funwithfuel2024-07-17 22:17

    I can't tell if that last batch is active. Is there a red E by those codes? They all point to metering valve faults or high rail pressure.

  2. #2Rooster752024-07-17 23:10

    Yes. E103 I’m pretty sure

  3. #3Rooster752024-07-23 09:13

    Fun with fuel I sent you the pictures

  4. #4funwithfuel2024-07-23 09:14

    Yes, I was looking up everything last night and passed out with my computer on my lap.

  5. #5Rooster752024-07-23 23:15

    Thank You Sir!!!!

  6. #6LACHAU2024-07-24 11:16

    IMV = I nlet M etering V alve The valve adjusts the fuel intake amount at the pump's inlet port to control the supply pump's fuel discharge amount.

  7. #7LACHAU2024-07-24 11:16

    KVGT = K omatsu V ariable G eometry T urbocharger. Variable-geometry turbochargers are a type of turbocharger , usually designed to allow the effective aspect ratio (A/R ratio) of the turbocharger to be altered as conditions change. This is done with the use of adjustable vanes located inside the turbine housing between the inlet and turbine, these vanes affect flow of gases towards the turbine.